Hamiza Aziz’s Recipe | Dodo’s Modification (For 1 person) | Dodo’s Notes |
FILLING Blend or pound the above then fry till it browns - 2-3 garlic pips Then Add Some: - curry powder - pinch of Salt - pinch of Black pepper - pinch of sugar - half or 1/3 of mince meat from pack. - Chili or tomato sauce (optional) Just before taking it out of the pan add: 1 chopped onion Some fresh vegetables EGG -Whisk 2 eggs -Put some oil into the pan and fry. - Make like a pancake. THE WRAP Put the filling on ‘half-side’ the egg and wrap. | Ingredients and Methods Just follow the sequence below. To fry till it browns a little 1 tablespoon of oil ½ tablespoon of onion 2 tablespoon minced meat Then add: ½ chili powder A dash of oyster sauce 1 tablespoon frozen vegetables Add Salt and Black Pepper to your liking EGG -Whisk 2 eggs -Put some oil into the pan and fry. - Make like a pancake. THE WRAP Put the filling on ‘half-side’ the egg and wrap. (P.S Just look at the picture to figure what I’m saying) | I portioned it out to my liking. It’s still a rough guide but you can work it out ;p I did not add SALT |
Live To Create & Eat To Live : Visiting Virtual Kitchens Around Malaysia! Can I visit yours? :)
Saturday, 27 August 2011
From Hamiza Aziz's Kitchen : Wrapped Eggs with Minced Meat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment