Steps | Ingredients ( makes 5-6 pieces) | Method | Dodo’s Notes |
1 The Sardine Filling | 1) 2 big pieces Sardine (smashed) 2) 1 teaspoon of lemon juice 3) 1 chili/cili padi 4) 1 big onion (diced) 5) Some onion leaves 6) 2 tablespoon oil 7) Pinch of salt 8) 1 teaspoon mayonnaise (optional) | 1) Heat oil 1) Fry Sardine first 2) Then add in the onions, onion leaves, chili, lemon juice and mayonnaise and salt. | I only used Sardines, chili, onions. And I did not fry the ingredients. I used half the ingredients and only made 3. |
2 The Roll | 1) 5-6 pieces of bread 2) Egg (well beaten) 3) Pinch of salt 4) Bread crumbs/ crushed cornflakes | 1) Flatten the bread by using a rolling pin or glass. 2) Put the filling in and roll from one end. 3) Add the pinch of salt into the beaten egg. Brush egg around the edges so it sticks. 4) Press the ends of each side so the filling does not seep out when cooking. 5) Coat the entire rolled piece with egg and roll over breadcrumbs or crushed cornflakes 6) Fry with Planta (margarine). | I did not add salt. |
Live To Create & Eat To Live : Visiting Virtual Kitchens Around Malaysia! Can I visit yours? :)
Saturday, 27 August 2011
From Azlina Shah's Kitchen : Fried Sardine Rolls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment