Aunty Sally’s Recipe | Dodo’s Modification (For 1 person) | Dodo’s Notes |
Fry mince meat with soy sauce and taste. Then add baked beans, water and tomato sauce and bring to boil. Add a pinch of sugar so not so sour...not too watery just enough water to make more saucy....taste to your own liking You can season the minced meat with soy sauce before frying. | Ingredients and Methods Just follow the sequence below. To fry till it browns a little 1 tablespoon of oil 1 tablespoon minced meat A dash of soy sauce Then add: 1 tablespoon of water ½ cup baked beans ½ tomato puree (I don’t have tomato sauce at home :p ) Add Salt and Black Pepper to your liking | I portioned it out to my liking. It’s still a rough guide but you can work it out ;p I did not add SALT |
Live To Create & Eat To Live : Visiting Virtual Kitchens Around Malaysia! Can I visit yours? :)
Saturday, 27 August 2011
From Sally Yap's Kitchen : Baked Beans with Minced Meat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment