![]() |
| Left: Kak Ina's Mini Pizza, Right: Dodo's Mini Pizza :Top (Cheddar Cheese) Bottom (Mozzarella) |
Ingredients | KAK INA’S RECIPE (10-12 Slices) | DODO HAD TO IMPROVISE J (2 Slices) | |
1) | Gardenia Bread | - Same - | |
2) | 1 Tin Spicy Tuna TC BOY | I used my leftover bits of tuna chunks in olive oil. | |
3) | 1 big onion (diced) | I always have a bowl of chopped onions in the fridge. Only needed a few pieces on each bread. | |
4) | 3-4 sausages (cut into rounds) | I had black pepper cocktail sausages. Just used one. | |
5) | 6 crabsticks (cut into rounds) | 1 crabstick | |
6) | 1 cup mixed vegetables | 1 tablespoon per slice | |
7) | 1 cup tomato sauce (spread it like butter on the bread) | I don’t have tomato sauce, not my thing. So I spread Thai Chili Sauce instead. Plus, it makes up for the spicy tuna. | |
8) | Yellow capsicum (diced) | Again, did not have. So substituted with slices of green chili instead. | |
9) | Slices of Cheese (cut into bits) | I tried two types, cheddar and mozzarella. | |
10) | Mayonnaise | Didn’t have. Need to stock up my fridge! I did sprinkle some McCormick’s Italian Herbs on it! J | |
COOKING STEPS: 1) Prepare the ingredients and place on bread. 2) Top it with cheese and mayonnaise (Use a piping bag for the mayo) 3) Bake! | |||
Kak Ina’s Oven Setting: 1) Preheat the oven at 180 C 2) Bake for as long as you desire or cheeses melt. | Dodo’s Oven Setting: 1) Preheat oven at 150 C 2) Bake for as long as you desire or cheeses melt. I baked it for about 7 minutes not too crispy. 3) I feel that at a lower temperature, it gives time for the flavours to combine evenly. Then you’ll have sweet, salty and spicy bouncing around your palate. I baked the first one at 180 C. It was good too. 4) Another suggestion. Try cutting of the crusts. | ||

No comments:
Post a Comment